Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wedding credit and Black Friday

Me and Brady have been so blessed with wedding money and store gift cards- I did not realize how valuable the grocery gift cards were until I had to start feeding a big basketball player. I thoroughly enjoyed using our Bed Bath and Beyond credit to furnish our new apartment with some cute things but we were at a loss as to what to do with our Target credit since Logan doesnt have a Target. (But for some reason they had to build a second WallMart...)


So we decided to wait until we were in Twin Falls for Thanksgiving and make our credit go further by doing the black Friday thing. We realized that waking up at 4:30 in the morning and standing in the freezing cold is to Brady as waking up at 4:30 and being in the cold to go fishing is to me. All the madness turned out to be well worh it and that night Brady had his neat little TV.

Cute little handy man.

3 comments:

  1. I'm usually always in that Twin Falls target line at 4:00 in the morning on Black Friday!! This year was our off year and we were at home here in Utah in the Target line. So if things go like they do...you will be in Utah next year and i will be in Twin Falls..Dang I wanted a Balck Friday buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great compared to the blank white room we saw last time =] I can't wait til your apartment is all decorated! I want to come see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love buying things with gift cards? Jeff and I still have so much money to Target and Bed Bath it is unbelievable! Looks like you guys made some great purchases though! Miss you Jenna!

    ReplyDelete