Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Adventures

We Love the Fall!! Especially in Logan it is the prettiest and most exciting time of year for me. I am so much happier when every road is lined with rust colored trees.

This year I experimented with doing a 'dinner in a pumpkin'.
Glad to not have waisted any precious groceries, it turned out to be successful. It tasted a lot like a tinfoil dinner- didn't really taste of pumpkin but hey, we're festive. I also tried out a pumpkin cobbler that I really liked... but Brady didn't care for it so it must have been pretty bad seeing how he likes everything. (ie. pickled asparagus)

We went to a haunted house/corn maze that was SO FUN! Probably the most well done haunted thing I've been too. The corn maze was a little too hard for us so we ended up cheating and cut through to our own exit.

I conquered my fear of small spaces and crawled thought the hay bale maze. I only started to hyperventilate one time!

3 comments:

  1. Jenna you are so cute! i love it, i am glad to hear everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Jenna! Looks like you guys have been having a fun fall! Ready for Logan's winter? haha miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they seriously scare me to death :)
    randi & ashley are my good friends from freshmen year. (small world!)

    ReplyDelete