Monday, October 19, 2009

I'ts a wonderful life

Since we've been married life has been very busy and very enjoyable. Brady either has calculus or accounting homework every night and official basketball season started this week. (I can't believe I'm already a basketball widow!)

As for me, I am thoroughly enjoying my time off before I start school again in January. Organzing wedding presents and writing thank you cards are always at the top of my to do list before I start working as a seceratary for a metal manufactoring company in Logan. We also just filled out the paper work and paid the deposit on our new apartment that we'll be moving into in November!!- pictures coming. :)

For now, we are living in the basement of Brady's cousins beautiful home. We love our roomates Logan and Lora! It will be bittersweet when we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment