Sunday, December 6, 2009

Aggie Basketball


This week was an exciting one for USU basketball. We played BYU at home on Wednesday and won by 11. Always fun to play an in state rival. Saturday we played Saint Maries and lost by 5. Brady tied it up with a couple foul shots with less than a minute left and I thought for sure we would come out on top. But they drained a three and we got a foul at the end of the game ending our at home winning streak. USU had the second highest home winning streak in the nation.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! Scott wasn't to happy about the win, but he's a diehard BYU fan. Congrats to Brady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! I'm not sure where you got them, but I have a ton of them on my computer at work if you want some (I'll have to ask Doug- but he most likely wont mind)

    ReplyDelete