Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 Years Later

Alright. I gave up on this blogging thing two years ago because it was just too complicated and time consuming for me. I've decided to give it one more try. BUT.. only on a few conditions.

1. Short posts. There will be no obsessing about errors, content, length, etc.
2. Simple. This blog will be void of all twirling flowers, music that plays at the click of a link, changing colors/themes, and other things I don't know how to do.
3. Sweet. This will serve as a scrapbook/journal for us so its okay if no one views or comments.

These are my conditions. So if the last three words of a post randomly appear in a far off place for some unknown reason or some paragraphs pop up in different fonts or colors for who knows why, just





deal
with it!

2 comments:

  1. haha I love this. but if you ever change your mind and want a new theme, etc. let me know :) and I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie! How are all of your adventures? I miss you. And if you wanted to, you can tell me how to make the top picture centered behind the title. It is centered when I don't have a title but then goes to the left when I add it. stupid.

    ReplyDelete